The Moon Admirer
Let me look after you from below as you patrol the night sky all alone.
Oh, my mysterious beauty!
I shall not spare anyone casting their evil eyes on you.
Not the dark clouds that conjure up rain can hide you from my sight.
So, I shall climb the tallest mountain and rip open the dark clouds with my bare hands.
Go now, take a stroll.
It's just another night.
Don't doze off while strolling closer to the apex of two mountains, or else you'll get crushed.
But remember, I shall be there to wake you up with a little nudge.
Even if the sky falls apart, I shall never let you hit the hard ground.
I shall open my arms to you as you fall with a force I cannot reckon,
with a weight I cannot measure,
and with a size I cannot imagine.
I shall die but no death shall visit you, so you shall always remain the eternal beauty.
Upon my grave, I shall not see you mourn.
Because my death is like when you blend into the brightness of the day.
Oh, my mysterious beauty!
If I'm the artist, you're my muse.
If I'm the soldier, you're my sword.
If I'm the king, you're my crown.
---
Comments
Post a Comment