Love in the wind
The gentle breeze flirted with her unceasingly.
Her hair danced to its rhythm
in a drunken stupor.
Her fabric, as if woven from the clouds, gave up as the breeze snuggled in
with caressing kisses.
A mild blow across her face wiped the sweat from her forehead.
Yes, it did everything it could
to make her feel alive.
I sat from a distance observing all its playfulness.
Can I impress her? I thought.
How can I make her laugh?
I knew that simple talking would ruin
my chances of getting close to her.
As pathetic as ever, the idea of approaching her was not a good idea, I thought again.
So, let me seek help.
Let me send my love letter in the wind.
Let it be my messenger of love,
and take its own course to reach her.
And sow the seeds of love in the heart of my young lady.
I'm sure when the wind finally blows on her,
it would be me she would think of.
Oh! The wind.
You can't be stopped.
You can't be trapped.
You can't be messed with.
You are a force to reckon with, aren't you?
No matter the distance,
No matter the path strewn with danger.
Let me wait for you.
For me, waiting is true love than love itself.
---
From awe to helplessness to hope ... Good going. The part about using wind as a messenger , I agree, but waiting is love than love itself... Im contemplating ..
ReplyDeleteHaha...yea...I get it. But I wrote it in a flow...
ReplyDelete